Intense, Demanding Job requiring a high level of Math Skills
Exceptional team member wanted for intense, demanding, and rewarding job that requires the ability to determine financial and human resource top priorities and focus to accomplish the company objectives. Fair wages, flexible but sometimes long hours. Rewarding sense of accomplishment with contributing to a company that makes precision products and helps keep high skill manufacturing jobs in the United States.
Visit our Website:
A&M Tool and Design is seeking a Controller to manage the accounting functions.
Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Conduct day to day accounting and cash management including cash flows, projections, account analysis, reconciliations, and journal entries
• Supervise the accounting staff.
• Prepare monthly closings and financial statements for multiple entities
• Maintain compliance including annual reports and act as the liaison with tax accountants
• Oversee all required insurance coverages and perform risk management analysis
• Review debt service and restructure as needed
• Assist with planning for capital purchases
• Establish better job costing processes & review
• Manage all Human Resource functions
• Assists ISO Quality Management Systems
• Be a leader and proponent for Continual Improvement
• Accounting degree.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounting, Payroll and Human Resources.
• Proficiency with Excel and computerized accounting systems, Exact Software or similar MRP a plus.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Please forward resume, and salary requirements to #removed# and #removed#
Role: Controller / Human Resource Manager
Apply for this job now.