Toyota is looking to recruit a Sales Person to sell materials handling equipment to customers in and around the North West London region.
- You will be selling materials handling equipment (forklift and warehouse trucks)
- This is a business development role which means a large part of the role is door knocking and contacting existing and new customers
- You will be allocated a territory where you will be expected to deliver volume and manage a customer and prospect base
- A background in material handling or capital equipment sales
- You must have a proven track record in business to business sales
- You must be driven by the opportunity to earn an excellent remuneration package
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent IT and presentation skills
- You must have a full driving licence
- You are expected to attend a training course as part of your employment so you must be flexible to stay away from home.
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Full product and sales training
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Excellent company car and equipment to meet the challenge
- Career development and enhanced earning potential
Key words relating to this role; Field sales person, Forklift sales, Mechanical sales, Area sales person, Sales executive
Toyota Material Handling UK is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment. In the UK we provide sales and service support across the UK. To find out more visit #removed#-forklifts.co.uk
To apply please submit your CV below.
We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.
Role: 2468 Sales Person - NW Postcodes
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West London, South East
Apply for this job now.