Trainee Financial Consultant - Investment Banking
Role: Trainee Financial Consultant - Investment Banking
Location: Central London
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Start date: December & January start dates
- Realistic recruitment earnings - year 1 OTE £35k, year two OTE £50k, year three OTE £100k
- Rapid career progression
- Exciting incentives e.g. Ascot, lunches at Michelin star restaurants, for top recruitment consultants
- Great company culture
- Long term stability within the company
- Ongoing support and training throughout role
As Trainee Financial Consultant, you will be working with a top recruitment firm who specialise within the Financial Sector in Investment Banking. This is a challenging yet incredibly rewarding role - you will be an invaluable part in building outstanding client and candidate relationships.
A Trainee Financial Consultant will benefit from ongoing training to develop a depth of knowledge and expand their network, providing a level of expertise within this specific field which will in turn drive successful results and lead to fantastic personal progression and earnings.
The ideal Trainee Financial Consultant will have:
- Driven and motivated attitude
- Great communication skills
- Money / progression motivated
- A hard work ethic
- Sales experience highly valued - this could be: Telesales, Door-to-door, Estate Agency, Promotion, Recruitment, B2B sales.
If you think you'd be well suited to this role and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Millie Hodgkinson at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Role: Trainee Financial Recruitment Consultant - Investment Banking
Apply for this job now.