Aimark Inc is an in-store promotional advertising and sales company that represents Fortune 500 companies in the area of technology based services. We are looking for an innovative & team oriented individual to join our event marketing & promotions team as a Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative. Our promotional firm has developed innovative programs that help educate and inform consumers as purchase decisions are being made in order to effectively promote brands and encourage sales.Aimark Inc is looking to hire a Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative with excellent communication skills, an interest in new technology, and the drive to succeed and motivate others.
If you are an outgoing & organized people pleaser who is ready to take on the task of coordinating, planning and hosting special events/promotional marketing events designed to increase brand revenue and brand recognition among consumers throughout the Sanford area, then this is the role for you!
Responsibilities of the Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative:
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers by advertising our satellite TV service packages, providing brand education to prospects, and describing key service attributes.
- Approaching customers to focus on creating promotional brand awareness and increasing brand revenue.
- Advertising brand names and services by developing and supporting sales promotion and retail marketing programs.
- Assisting with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions and test markets
- Attending product knowledge and marketing communication strategy meetings with the marketing team on a weekly basis
- Working closely with the marketing and advertising team to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are reached
- Providing coordination and project management to ensure event and retail promotion success
Hands-on, paid training will be provided along with a guaranteed hourly pay plus performance incentives.
Requirements of the Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative:
- College Degree preferred (but not required) in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Integrated Marketing Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 0-3 years of experience in retail, sales, hospitality or a customer focused support role is preferred
- Exception communication skills - both verbal & written
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience managing projects and working with deadlines is recommended
- Familiarity with integrated marketing communications and sales promotion tactics
At a base level, Aimark Inc trains entry level team members to act as liaisons between clients and consumers in Sanford and surrounding areas. On a management level, Aimark Inc prepares recently-promoted managing partners to oversee new markets and campaigns. Our plan is to double in size within the next year as we expand our client base and organizational range. We are seeking a full-time, permanent, goal-oriented team member who has the entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to our growth. Send us your resume if this describes you and your interests!
Social security or valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorship. Must be able to start work within 1-2 weeks of employment offer acceptance.
Role: Promotional Advertising and Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.