Fancy a new job? Looking for quick flexible work?
If you have just graduated or have been in the same job for too long and want to find some interesting, self motivating, rewarding work then look no further.
Teaching Assistants get the internal rewards of seeing students develop and grow with their help. Supporting a classroom as a Teaching Assistant is fully flexible from full time to part time positions.
** Applicants are required to be educated up to degree level. Previous experience supporting the learning of pupils in Primary education is desirable but not essential. **
Graduate Teaching Assistant Overview:
- Earn between £1250 to £1350 a month
- Employment for the rest of the academic year.
- Full time and Part time opportunities available
- Graduate Students from all subjects encouraged to apply!
- Provide support in a range of subjects including your specialist subject
- Inspire pupils to reach their full potential in education
- Be responsible for running revision sessions and lunch time learning clubs
- Lead sessions for small groups in the lead up to examinations
- Participation in departmental planning and marking
We represent many Roman Catholic primary schools located in South Liverpool. School's which develop creative and passionate students. All our Schools are different, but we can promise to find the right fit for you.
Interviews are starting soon, if you are interested in this position and have the relevant qualifications please send your CV to #removed# or call Mica at the Liverpool Secondary Branch on 0151 271 0225 for more information
In addition you can view all our current vacancies and register with ourselves online at #removed#/register