Our growing environmental air quality consulting firm is based in Southern California. We provide services for many environmental air quality permitting and compliance projects. We are seeking a Senior Engineer to join our team in Bakersfield.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and execute permitting regarding Title V, RECLAIM, Emissions Reporting, Green House Gas, etc.
- Analyze permit-related technical and regulatory issues.
- Communicate analyses within the department, applicants, and other agencies.
- Perform regulatory analyses regarding air quality according to the Clean Air Act.
- Estimate emission rates and data management.
- Conduct and oversee air dispersion modeling.
- Oversee air pollution control device selection and evaluation, source emission monitoring, and emission measurements.
- Conduct data review, option evaluation, and applicability review.
- Interface with clients and present options and results.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of senior level experience in Air Quality (preferably in a consulting environment).
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, or similar field. (Master's degree, preferred.)
- CAPP certification, preferred.
- P.E. certifications in California, preferred.
- Previous regulatory work in dealing with the SJVAPCD and other similar agencies.
- Experience with permitting for Title V, RECLAIM, Annual Emissions Reporting, Air Dispersion Modeling, and Air Quality Assessments (Data Analysis and Emission Inventories).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications and database management.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Access.
Powered by JazzHR