Teaching Personnel are currently looking for teachers who can teach in both KS1 and KS2.
With the focus on the return of pupils after the lockdown.
Due to the current situation schools prefer to have teachers that are able to cover different age groups due to the constant changing situations within schools.
If you have experience and feel comfortable in all year groups and would be open to discussing further options then please either apply or send and e-mail directly to the one at the bottom of the page.
Our ideal Teacher will be;
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Experienced Teaching in both KS1 and KS2
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
- Knowledgeable about current assessments in KS2
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Up to £150 per day, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated consultant to support you at interview
- Ongoing CPD through our CPD Academy
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
To apply for this role, please forward your full CV to #removed# in the Sheffield Primary Team or call us on 0114 241 3340 for more information.