Infrastructure Engineer - £30,000 - £40,000 - Leeds
A Microsoft based Technical Infrastructure Engineer is needed to join a well-established IT Tech business in Leeds that focus on support Enterprise clients, predominately around Virtualisation, Back-Up and Datacentre related solutions.
You will form part of an experienced team in the senior support and professional services sector. The Role:
- Approx 50/50 split across 2nd and 3rd line, in-depth support work and projects
- Clients will all be Enterprise
- You can be based a mix of from home, in the office and on local client sites
- You will be dealing directly with Vendors and senior technical clients on a wide range of both projects and support work
- You should have experience up to 3rd line+ support for the past 4 years.
- You should have some experience working on projects - ideally with external customers but internal projects for larger businesses will be considered.
- You should have a broad technical skills set across Microsoft/Backup/Virtualisation
- You must have experience with change processes - ideally with experience being part of or dealing with Enterprise size customers and therefore understand the change process
- You must have excellent communications skills and ability to deal with customers on the phone and writing technical documentation
- You should have experience dealing with Vendors on the phone.