$24.70 to $28.60 hourly
Accountemps is seeking a Billing Clerk with strong organization skills. This Billing Clerk opening is with an organization in the Stafford, Texas area and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time position. This Billing Clerk position will consist of reviewing bills and performing data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. Are you a self-starter looking to take your career to the next level? If so, this may be the Billing Clerk role for you.
- Examine, evaluate, and process invoices or bills for services rendered
- Obtain missing or correct data when necessary, after evaluating billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
- Establish financial controls and proceduresJob Requirements:
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Customer invoices experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Sage MAS 500
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree in accounting or finance- Prior experience working with spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.