Do you have a passion for the written word with an interest in writing for various industries? Are you familiar with writing SEO copy for websites? Are you a talented writer who can produce engaging, original copy for a wide audience? Do you want to help companies reach their marketing goals with custom-designed, research-based products? If so, keep reading! We are currently hiring experienced copywriters, and we hope you’ll be one of them! This position is a full time position located in Schererville Indiana. ONLY APPLY if you can commute to our office everyday. We are looking for a writer that has experience writing SEO website content. You MUST understand the importance of keyword dentistry and titles, and can show examples of your writing.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in English writing or journalism
- 1-2 years of previous writing experience in a professional environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Firm grasp of the English language
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammatical skills
- Ability to write creative, flawless copy for a variety of media
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to work efficiently
- Keen attention to detail
- Capacity to meet strict deadlines and quickly switch gears in a fast-paced team setting
- Experience writing for the veterinary or dental industry, a plus
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Write compelling, creative copy for various industries, including message on hold scripts, websites, newsletters, blogs, press releases, social media posts, etc.
- Research a range of topics to produce accurate, reliable copy
- Create effective, engaging SEO content for websites
- Copyedit content for a variety of projects to produce flawless copy
- Work closely with project team members to help clients reach their marketing goals
- Complete writing projects in a timely manner, with keen attention to detail
- Advise clients on strategies to reach their target audience with effective copy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Base salary
- A supportive team with a focus on helping to meet goals
- An opportunity to work with an energetic, motivated team
- Paid holidays off
- Health insurance benefits after probationary period
- 401K matched contribution package after probationary period
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
InTouch Practice Communications is a leading marketing and communications firm with more than 10,000 completed projects. While our main focus has been dedicated to the veterinary and dental industry, we are expanding our reach into general business. We have worked with dozens of industries over the last 20 years, providing them with the marketing tools they need to be successful and remain competitive. Our clients have benefited greatly from our custom websites, SEO programs, online reputation management, custom telephone message on hold programs, social media management, branding, and many other services that make businesses shine. We realize that businesses have a message to share. Our position is to identify and leverage the most appropriate mediums, ensuring successful campaigns and ultimately great growth opportunities.
Role: Copywriter (Website SEO Content )
Apply for this job now.