STARS is currently seeking a Physical Therapist to work alongside our team. This is an ideal sports medicine opportunity to work with our diverse medical staff, elite trainers, as well as our vast variety of professional and amateur athletes from all around the country. We are looking to hire a proactive and approachable individual who can communicate efficiently with the entire sports medicine staff, performance staff and the athletes. This person must work professionally and pre-emptively in a fast paced environment, be passionate and dedicated to their job.
Work with professional and elite athletes as well as a team of experienced medical providers and performance staff. A small family oriented company that allows a unique opportunity to develop and grow as a professional.
- State of California Licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Perform physical therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services as established by state law
- Be able to perform with considerable independence within corporate policies, state laws, and APTA guidelines
- Must possess ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors
- Must possess exceptional communication skills
- Previous physical therapy experience in Orthopedic/sport medicine setting
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery and communicate patients' progress
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and multiple locations
- Record daily patient documentation, statistics, and charges accurately and in a timely manner; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Be able to take initiative in supervisory skills as well as interpret and implement changes to resolve a variety of problems; strong leadership qualities
- Maintain secure records with discretion and in compliance with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Working with high profile clientele
- Experience in the sports realm
Role: Physical Therapist
Apply for this job now.