Motor Vehicle Apprentice Teaching Assistant needed in a Secondary PRU in Wolverhampton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Motor Vehicle Teaching Assistant needed in a Secondary PRU in Wolverhampton.
The school is for KS3-4 students with Challenging Behavior, SEMH, ASC and complex needs. They are secondary aged students with attachment disorders, SEMH and challenging behavior. The post requires a resilient and passionate Teaching Assistant who has experience and knowledge with motor vehicles.
All applicants must have a minimum of 6 months experience working with children with Autism, SEMH and challenging behavior as they are challenging and can require 1-1 and small group support.
You will need to feel confident within a Pupil Referral Unit.
The role will include:
- 1-1 or small group work with children who require additional support
- A resilient and passionate approach
- Experience and knowledge in Motor Vehicle's
- Being able to deal with difficult situations in a confident and calm manner
As a Motor Vehicle Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools.
If you are interested in a role as an Motor Vehicle Teaching Assistant, please contact Lauren on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#