Company: INVESTIGO LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is well recognised International brand. Established close to 50 years ago, this multi-site business continue to deliver high quality products to customers across the globe. Offering a fun, unique culture, strong future development and excellent work life balance this is a great opportunity for a first time mover from practice or a strong Financial/ Management Accountant looking for a new challenge.
This is a new role which has been established to support the Financial Controller in all elements of financial / management reporting. You will be responsible for driving improvements in controls and process and supporting a variety of ad-hoc projects as they arise. The role is an excellent first step for someone out of practice and those with a mix of accounts preparation, tax and audit experience would hold a distinct advantage.
- Support stakeholders across finance in financial / management reporting and ad-hoc projects
- Co-ordination of budgeting and forecasting process
- Own and manage balance sheet reconciliations, proactively ensuring controls are being adhered to
- Produce monthly balance sheet reporting pack for the finance committee
- Produce and reconcile margin reporting between systems and ledger monthly
- Control and manage cash reconciliations from channel partners
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are carried out regularly
- Manage group balance sheet position
- Assist with banking and currency requirements
This is a unique opportunity to develop a variety of new skills and drive your career to the next level. With access to stakeholders at all levels and engage in a variety of projects you will need to be qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with a good level of credibility and a sound ability to forge long term business relationships. The business are offering a competitive package, positive working culture and excellent business exposure