We are seeking a Help Desk Specialist to provide troubleshooting support for end users.
- Responsible for imaging PCs and laptops
- Provide troubleshooting support for hardware and software issues on Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Provide troubleshooting support for MS Office 2013/2016/O365
- Responsible for using Active Directory to create/modify/delete user accounts, reset passwords, and manage group policies
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues with Wireless Access Points
- Provide hardware, software, and network troubleshooting support for printers
- Responsible for accessing IBM Mainframe on Windows operating system using TN3270 Emulator
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Role: Help Desk Specialist
Apply for this job now.