Senior Research Executive / Research Manager - International Pharmaceutical Healthcare and Consumer Market Research Agency - Central London - £28k - £40K DOE
Our client is quickly growing in terms of both size and reputation. They provide first class ad-hoc market research solutions to help businesses understand customers and to develop products and services that customers truly want.
In order to support their growth, they are now looking for a Senior Research Executive OR Research Manager to support their team.
- Amazing office environment!
- Offices based in both London and New York!
- Although you will be working within the healthcare team this is a fantastic opportunity to work across consumer projects too
- A great mix of people with a fantastic social scene.
- Flat reporting structure
As a Senior Research Executive / Research Manager you will be responsible for:
- Effective management and implementation of market research studies
- Managing the full research process - proposal writing, project management, questionnaire design, analysis, report writing and debriefs.
- Qualitative / Quantitative data management and analysis
Our client is looking for:
- Preferably someone with 2 - 4 years experience within a market research agency.
- Someone who has an interest working within healthcare / pharma market research
- Quantitative experience is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self motivated and keen to progress
What should you do next?
This SeniorResearch Executive / Research Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Role: Senior Research Executive/Research Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: London, London, South East England
Apply for this job now.