Location: Alamogordo, NM
To manage the quality, performance and production of designated telemarketing team(s) within company guidelines, policies and client expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage calling performance on specified programs to defined company and client standards.
- Provide on-going training and support to the CSR base through proper monitoring and coaching.
- Report team performance regarding SPH, conversion, and contacts to Operations Manager hourly to insure team goals are being met and exceeded.
- Analysis of performance through accurate tracking on designated paperwork.
- Provide feedback to Operations Manager, Account Manager, Training and related departments on areas that will improve productivity and procedures.
- Maintain a motivated and successful team through the use of games and incentive contests.
- Identify areas of opportunity within the team(s) and develop comprehensive action plans.
- Ensure professional attire, cleanliness and proper business conduct of oneself and individual team(s).
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the center and grounds to company standards.
This position requires the direct supervision of individual teams of CSRs as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- One to three years related management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent communication skills including verbal and written skills and ability to motivate personnel required.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center Management:
- Skills Gap (We will train)
- Team Lead experience
- Customer Service experience
- Customer Service Training experience (Perferred but not required)
- High school graduate or GED
- Bachelor’s degree (Not required)
Role: Call Center Sales Supervisor
Apply for this job now.