Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22.49 - £28.00 per hour, Inc benefits
Our client, a Local Authority in Yorkshire are currently looking for an enthusiastic Adults Social Worker to join their Review Team in Care Homes.
The pay rate would be up to £28 per hour depending on your location and this may be negotiable.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To complete reviews of care home placements
- Packages of care within service users homes
- In a timely manner looking at needs and Car Act criteria as to if the service continues to remain appropriate
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As an ideal candidate, you will be:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in Similar role
- Able to drive and hold UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010