Customer Service Coordinator Expectations: Attracts and Serves customers by providing product and service information for clients.
Customer Service Coordinator Expectations:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure.
- Work with Fortune 500 Clients
- Opportunities for Progression in a Fast Growing International Business
- Stimulating Environment
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
About Customer Service Coordinators:
Our company has an immediate need for Customer Service Representative to join our rapidly growing team. At this rapidly-growing marketing company, our marketing includes highly targeted direct selling promotions, merchandising, auditing, sampling and demonstration, and building real relationships with consumers.
We are an ambitious Direct Sales force that links Fortune 500 companies to their future consumers. We develop effective ways to promote our client's products and services. Face-to-face interactions with consumers allow us to build quality relationships which in turn generate a loyal customer base for our clients.
Role: Customer Service Coordinator - BEST Paid Training Program
Apply for this job now.