COMPANY: PAGE PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £35000 - £39000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Organisational Development Consultant to join a well renowned organisation based in Twickenham to support all aspects of the OD strategy and its key objectives.
A well renowned organisation in the education and training sector based in Twickenham looking for an Organisational Development Consultant to join their team.
- Collaborating with OD team in ensuring the successful design and delivery of staff development
- Assist in the design and delivery of L&D initiatives and also leading workshops
- Conducting training needs analysis in conjunction with allocated departments
- New starter induction, management skills workshop or focus groups
- Act as a champion of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Working with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute and champion innovative wellbeing initiatives
- Monitor and oversee the effective communication and admin of the E-learning training
- Ensure a high level of personal discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Assist HR colleagues with project tasks as allocated
- First point of contact for staff seeking info on L&D and EDI
- CIPD qualified
- Knowledge of undertaking training needs analysis and skills gap assessments
- Exposure of designing and delivery of Learning & Development workshops
- An understanding of equalities, diversity and inclusion of delivering initiatives
- An understanding of wellbeing and exposure of delivering wellbeing initiatives
- High level of communication
- Demonstrable report writing and data analysis skills
- Knowledge of designing and delivering e-learning and blended learning
A fantastic opportunity for an Organisational Development Consultant to join a well established organisation and further progress their career and skillset with great benefits on offer.
Role: Organisational Development Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.