Flexible from local route to a willingness to travel out of town occasionally (2-3 days week)
Mergenthaler Transfer & Storage is seeking both CDL Class A & B Drivers in our Sumner, WA facility for a local/Occasional out of town routes.
Applicants must have strong customer service skills with proven driving experience. We are looking for individuals that are self-motivated, reliable, and adaptable with a customer focused positive attitude.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Load and off load trucks in a safe and efficient manner
• Coordinate on time deliveries
• Complete paperwork correctly
• Maintain log book
• Customer relations
• Warehousing functions
• Must Possess a CDL A or B with a clean driving record
• Hazmat endorsement & TWIX certification preferred however not required
• Clean appearance
• Attention to detail
• Able to lift 75 to 100 lbs.
• Team player
• Able to be forklift certified
• Flexible from local route to a willingness to travel out of town occasionally (2-3 days week)
• Verifiable winter driving experience
Mergenthaler Transfer & Storage offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays, paid time off and so much more.
Complete driver application at #removed# and email to Alan Whitmire: #removed# or Fax 253-872-4747. Call Rod Black with Questions at 253-872-3020 Ext. 700
Mergenthaler Transfer & Storage has been family owned and operated for 85 years. Mergenthaler has locations in 6 states in 26 locations. We are an agent of United Van Lines and we are proud of our work, our employees and all of the customers we get to service. Join us and have a family and a career!
Role: Drivers / CLASS A & CLASS B
Apply for this job now.