General Overview: The Human Resources department at PWI is dedicated in partnering with management to recruit and retain a highly qualified diverse staff; facilitate positive employee relations; develop and promote a culture of safety & well-being; train to enhance employee skills, performance and job satisfaction.
We create and implement programs to increase organizational effectiveness; we design and deliver fair, competitive benefit and compensation programs, and administer payroll services.
Working together in a spirit of continuous improvement and collaboration, the HR team contributes to a progressive and productive work environment that meets the challenges of a changing workforce.
• Work with plant manager and other management to forecast skill needs enough in advance to allow for proactive recruiting or development.
• Create a continual process to proactively project and align the skill and position needs.
• Create local partnerships and development opportunities to lessen the impact of talent shortages nationwide. Create better visibility to current and potential candidates and have the ability to preserve the information.
• Identify & develop technical training strategic to PWI. Identify and Develop HIPOs; Leadership training for those in leadership roles. Create training based on roles within the organization to improve efficiency of training delivered. Develop & Implement catalogue of continuing education for all employees.
• Support the compensation plan and company benefits that are consistent with the objectives of Premium Waters.
• Create a workplace where employees have the ability to reach their potential while working in an environment that they feel is challenging, rewarding, and positive.
• Strategically support HRIS to support PWI YOY growth.
• Provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, and to protect them, the public and our customers from injury or illness resulting from our operations. Support a robust Wellness Program.
• Administer benefits, worker's compensation, return to work program, safety program, payroll and attendance programs, wellness program and policies/procedures of the company.
• Other functions as needed. This is a small plant and will require this professional to assist in quality, customer service, office management, warehouse, etc.
• Degree in Human Resources, or other similar degree or equivalent work experience, and SPHR/PHR/SHRM-CP/SHRMSCP preferred.
• 5+ years HR Management experience from within a manufacturing facility
• Previous supervisory experience, strong facilitation, organizational and communication skills (oral and written), strong HRIS experience (ADP).