Why Join The Huntington Team?
Since 1977, Huntington has been positively impacting and changing the lives of children! Huntington is the leader in the tutoring and test prep industry and our success is directly attributed to our highly acclaimed instructional programs and the amazing teams of devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each and every day.
If you are looking for challenging yet meaningful work, and you thrive in a fast paced,exciting, and an incredibly rewarding work environment - HUNTINGTON IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
High achievers are rewarded with extensive career growth, as well as, unlimited earnings potential. Your compensation package will include both competitive base pay and a performance-based commission program. In addition, we provide stellar on-the-job paid training.
About The Opportunity
Right now we are considering candidates to manage the day-to-day business and academic activities of our learning center in Daphne. As a Manager, your focus is to provide superb customer service that leads to all students in your center having an exceptional experience each day. A Manager’s responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Acting as the “face” of the center by greeting all students and parents as they arrive for appointments
- Managing office administrative duties
- Conducting initial student evaluations and working with new students
- Interacting with parents regarding program, scheduling, and tuition concerns
- Hiring, training, scheduling, and supervising part-time teachers
- Working with students in an instructional capacity as needed
- Participating in local marketing activities to help grow your center’s tutoring and test prep business
- Providing excellent customer service when engaging with students, parents, and the community
Are You The Right Fit?
Successful candidates will have:
- A four year degree, preferably in business, management, entrepreneurship, or related field
- Evidence of one to two years of professional leadership experience
- The ability to work long days in a fast paced, client-driven environment
- An enthusiastic, outgoing, and team oriented personality
- The motivation and compassion to ensure that a student’s time at Huntington is valuable
- Confident and assertive communication skills with a professional and flexible demeanor
- Ambitious entry level professionals are welcome to apply
If you are interested in being considered for the Manager opening, apply today!
Role: Managers Needed
Apply for this job now.