Sales Account Representative - Inside Sales Account Representative
Job Function for our inside sales representative:
- Our Inside Sales Representative greets customers and provides excellent customer service while getting maximum sales results.
- Our Inside Sales Representative must have consistent professional, friendly, and positive behavior at all times with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- Our Inside Sales Representative will be working with our retail partners and clients on obtaining the most qualified customers
- Our Inside Sales Representative will have ongoing learning and updates self on new product knowledge and up to date specials.
Benefits as an Inside Sales Representative:
- Earn a great income
- Freedom and flexibility with the job, or you can make it a career
- Career training
- Mentoring and leadership development
- Weekly bonuses, contests, and a fast-paced environment
We are currently seeking to hiremotivated and ambitious individuals that stand out as a part of our entry level inside sales representative team. We will then train those sales (with 100% full training / paid training) reps into our Customer Service Sales Reps We need more people to meet the demands of our clients for this year! Sales experience or account management is a plus but is not required. We have a solid training program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications for an Inside Sales Account Representative
- Experience dealing with the public
- Customer service and sales related experience/exposure
- An interest in sales, helping customers, and training
Aimark Inc. is always looking for new talents. We offer interesting work to inquisitive and open-minded people. Whether you are a daydreamer, have a hidden talent, like challenges or simply want to work in a place where your good work is always valued.. we welcome you to join our team!
Role: CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVES - $10 to $15 hourly - Orlando
Apply for this job now.