HGV MechanicChorleyUp to £36,000 plus overtime
Over the last 25 years, the company has built up an enviable reputation in the maintenance, refurbishment and supply of municipal equipment, specialising in refuse collection vehicles. The Company currently handles over 600 vehicles nation-wide on contracts to the Public & Private Sector.
Due to continued growth and success my client is now urgently looking to recruit an experienced HGV Mechanic to join them at their Lancashire base.
Your role within this position will be to service and maintain a fleet of HGV, Municipal & Commercial vehicles. Main Duties:
- Service and maintain all makes of vehicle
- Accurately diagnose faults and report finding to the Operations Director.
- Accurate completion of inspection sheets and time sheets
- Ensure that standards are maintained relative to maintenance/cleanliness of vehicles.
- Maintain health and safety standards
If you are looking to join an excellent company with an enviable reputation, then we want to hear from you.
To apply please email with an up to date CV or call Lee Geldart on the listed number for further details.
Role: HGV Mechanic
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chorley, Lancashire, North West
Apply for this job now.