We create and deliver workforce solutions to see organisations thrive
Hays Talent Solutions - The How
- Anticipate and prepare - We harness emerging trends to power our clients' success
- Be the catalyst - We are change agents, helping clients get their work done better
- Certainty of outcome - No matter how complex or difficult, we deliver
As a Recruitment Marketing & Analytics Partner you will support sourcing teams with live time sourcing intelligence in the form of market intel, insights and candidate attraction recommendations. You will learn about candidate behaviour, creating compelling content that resonates with a passive audience.
- Work in partnership with the Hays Talent Solutions account delivery team to define and implement appropriate candidate attraction, talent pooling strategies and analysis in line with forecast demand.
- Use insights tools to provide market intel that informs approach to sourcing
- Development and execution of a candidate attraction initiatives in partnership with key business stakeholders (internal and external). The situations will vary however the organisations could be universities, alumni groups, diversity and inclusion organisations, networks or media agencies.
- Creation of cost-effective candidate sourcing strategies to deliver a sufficient number of quality candidates to Hays Talent Solutions' clients.
- Delivery and maintenance of market mapping and research, specific to identified client needs
- Engagement (conversations and written online communication) with target candidates and sectors.
- Co-ordination and execution of talent pooling, longlisting, pre-engagement and candidate mapping tasks, including the long-term sourcing plans against annual workforce plans.
- Be a subject matter expert on new and innovative sourcing methodology, tools and technology platforms
- Will act as a true custodian of the client's and Hays' brand, being an extension of the client's brand team (where appropriate) and operating within agreed brand guidelines / EVP.
Key result areas
Understand client requirements for talent
- Support the development of sourcing plans for sourcing teams and customers.
- Keep up to date on the client, sector and client requirements to proactively prepare for future needs.
Research and analyse the labour market
- Identify talent pools in relevant geographies, industries and functional areas.
- Understand candidate job-seeking behaviours in relevant markets.
- Define candidate engagement strategies to deliver engaged talent communities.
- Coordination of in depth market research and mapping reports to support and inform hiring practices.
Recommend strategic sourcing solutions
- In partnership with account teams, develop detailed campaign specific sourcing plans as required to support forecasted demand and reactive / 'just in time' plans for surges in volume / difficult sourcing problems and niche roles.
- Responsible for Social Media channels, content, monitoring, updating and ensuring we have a planned media schedule.
- Prepare appropriate advertising for events (physical and online) and create advertisements
- Building relationships with key regional stakeholders (internal and external).
- Manage any external communication channels used by the recruitment team and ensure the content is both up to date and appropriate.
- Create and manage the engagement strategies for the team's various talent pools.
- Responsible for managing email marketing, designing templates and engaging comms for talent pools and target candidate groups.
- Ensure appropriate tracking of costs and return on investment associated with recruitment advertising, engagement, events, projects and partnerships.
- Writing engaging and informative copy to appeal to our target audiences.
- Support account teams to optimise cost-effectiveness, increase direct delivery and decrease cost per hire.
- Provide insight and recommendations on up to date relevant mediums for the team to leverage.
- Work with the HTS training team to deliver best-in-class training on sourcing strategy to the delivery