We are looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist to join our corporate team located in in Dallas, TX. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping others and delivering a superior customer experience. We don’t want to just solve the issue and move on. We want to leave the stylist and client with a smile on their face, then turn our attention to preventing the issue from occurring again.
The Customer Support Specialist provides exceptional support to our world-class Stylists and clients through phone calls, texts, social media, emails and the occasional visit from a stylist or client. You will search for ways to improve the stylist and client experience and work with others within the company to make it happen. To be successful in this position, the individual will need to be a problem solver, patient, persuasive, conscientious, able to multi-task and have strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Respond to stylist and customer needs via phone, text, social media and email in a timely manner and ensure the stylist and client receives accurate information and optimal experience for their issue or need
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting client information and analyzing stylist needs
- Provides current information regarding product and promotions to stylists and clients
- Assist stylists and clients with shipping needs by providing current information and/or changing shipping as needed
- Assure that a positive image is projected in all dealings internal and external
- Assist Stylists and their clients with styling, fit, production and merchandise questions.
- Handle service issues for Stylists and escalate difficult situations when necessary.
- Participate in the continuous improvement and definition of company processes and procedures.
- Cross train in other areas within J. Hilburn to improve knowledge of the company
- Contributes to additional team and company initiatives as needed.
Education and Experience
- College degree is highly preferred; high school or GED diploma required
- Minimum one year of customer service experience in high volume sales/customer service environment and/or training
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills
- A naturally compassionate and patient demeanor
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organization and customer service skills
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize needs
- Ability to research complex issues using multiple systems
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress
- Self-motivated and focused with a strong positive and confident demeanor
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of contact
- Must be able to work effectively within a fast paced team environment
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Growth opportunity
• GREAT colleagues
• PTO and paid holidays
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Covered parking
• On site gym
• Various company functions throughout the year
J.Hilburn started in 2007 with one mission: to guarantee fit and eliminate unnecessary markups in menswear. We obsessively re-engineered menswear to provide men with a custom-made wardrobe that fits - fits his body, fits his personality, and fits his lifestyle. By engaging directly with our Clients, we invest into our fabrics, factories, and Personal Stylists to provide a custom-made wardrobe at best-in-class prices and experience.
Role: Customer Support Specialist
Apply for this job now.