Opportunity is calling!
Spend your summer in awe-inspiring Alaska or the Yukon. You’ll open doors to new friends, great adventures, and exciting workplaces—all while showcasing your talents and building your skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Performs a variety of routine beverage preparation tasks.
- Processes beverage and food orders and processes customer payments.
- Prepares orders and serves customers.
- Answers customer, employee, and management queries.
What we’re looking for
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Working knowledge of cocktail preparation is preferred.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving cocktail beverage preparation and serving.
- Current TAMS card is required.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Employee housing is not available at this location.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Who we are
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line not only sail breathtaking journeys in Alaska and the Yukon each summer, they also deliver amazing on-land experiences. Our land-based teams create vacations to remember at our lodges and hotels surrounded by natural wonders. They also provide transportation on board luxury motor coaches and domed rail cars. Both companies are part of the Carnival Corporation & plc family.
What we stand for
What we offer
We focus on bringing out the best in you with training and a team-building spirit. Other ways we show our support and appreciation are:
- Travel - Generous cruise and other travel privileges for you and your family
- Rewards and recognition - Employee of the month awards, programs to honor years of service
- Employee referrals - $300 for telling us about friends and colleagues who join our team
- Community service - Ways to give back through local charities
- Fun! - Team sporting events, parties and other activities, discounted rates on area tours
Where you’ll be
You’ll live and work in one of the most stunning destinations on Earth—no exaggeration! Like our guests, you’ll be at home in the wilderness, with activities and adventures you’ll never forget. Get ready to make new friends from around the world and fill your free time with world-class fishing, hiking, wildlife watching, rafting, and so much more.
How to join our team
Visit AlaskaTourJobs.com to apply today—once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is calling! Princess Cruises and Holland America Line are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
Job Type: Temporary
Apply for this job now.