Emerging technology, contemporary art and opportunity as a Commercial Lawyer to take a leading role in your client relationships.
The firm champions emerging talent and has been doing so for over twenty-five years, not just with their Lawyers, but with their own contemporary Art Gallery on premises. Though the firm has been in their current location for over 250 years, their unique surroundings and commitment to giving their lawyers autonomy to establish client relationships, help foster a mature, friendly and progressive working environment.
You will need to be a 3-6 PQE Commercial Lawyer, with a strong technical background and appetite for business development. You’ll be working closely with a leading FinTech lawyer, who has particular expertise in the application of blockchain, bitcoin and AI to financial markets.
If you want to work with this interesting and varried client base, in a great team environment, please read on:
The Ideal Candidate
• You should have between 3-6 PQE
• Commercial Lawyer, with exposure to commercial contracts and general commercial matters
• Previously worked at a highly regarded law firm
• The role will include reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, such as outsourcing and services agreements and sale and purchase agreements etc.
• As a commercial solicitor you will be providing advice to a range of clients, particularly within the following sectors: financial services, real estate, media, arts & culture, and leisure & brands.
• Clients range from global brands, multinationals and start-ups.
• Growing practice in crypto currency, Initial Coin Offerings and blockchain.
• You’ll be given the autonomy to build client relationships and assist with business development.
• On offer is a close-knit collegiate atmosphere. This is an ideal role for someone who has trained at a good City / national firm and is looking for more client contact and opportunity to develop their skills as a Commercial Lawyer.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.