Do you want to work for an established company with a nationwide reach? Do you want a role that offers genuine career progression? If you are hardworking with a personable nature then this is the role for you! APPLY NOW!!!
Due to exceptional growth and expansion Alpha Recruitment are looking for a motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our successful Sheffield team.
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and a proven history of success in whatever they have done before. If you are willing to learn we will give you all of the training and mentoring you will need to be successful in this position.
As an Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will initially focus on the candidate aspect of the role working closely with an established member of the sales team as your mentor and then work towards a 360 sales role. The training program will be tailored around you and will take into account your background, your style and taking the time to make you excellent at everything you do.
As a Consultant your responsibilities will include:-
- Business Development:- Proactively seek new business opportunities and generate leads. Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients. Attend business meetings and visit your clients.
- Sourcing new Candidates:- Source and approach potential candidates via job boards, adverts, internal database and social media. Organise a telephone interview assessing their suitability and then meeting to interview them face to face.
- Building relationships:- We are a people business and therefore spend a lot of our time updating with our existing candidates and clients, networking, and keeping up to date with industry news.
- Working against targets and deadlines:- Your KPI's and targets are agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place for you.
- No experience in recruitment needed however we will need you to be able to demonstrate that you are goal driven with a highly competitive spirit.
- Possessing self belief, a positive attitude and passion for what you do.
- Outgoing with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable.
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Resilient to deal with knock-backs.
- Have a sense of urgency and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment.
- Have a professional, confident telephone manner
- Are comfortable asking potentially difficult questions to get the information they need
- Are commercially aware; able to understand how their work contributes to the success of the business as a whole
To apply send a short paragraph about why you think you would be good for the role, along with a CV to #removed#