Do you have a dynamic personality? Are you a team leader? Are your communication skills top-notch? Do you thrive in a friendly and encouraging environment? Most of all, do you have a passion to set an example for your employees and ensure your customers are satisfied? If you answered "YES" to these questions, we would like to invite you to come join an awesome Zaxby's team! Zaxby's in Tulsa, OK is looking for the perfect person to become a new manager and you may be it!
Zaxby’s is a rapidly growing, fast casual dining restaurant that has quickly spread throughout the Southeast. Zaxby’s was created in 1990 in Statesboro, GA and has grown to over 900 stores. We are one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the US and a brand leader in our segment. We are currently looking for Managers to help us grow in the Tulsa area!
Restaurant Manager Job Summary:
Seeking an organized, efficient, and customer service-oriented restaurant manager to lead our growing team and handle the day to day operations of our restaurant. In this role, you will play a key role on our team by hiring, scheduling, and managing the restaurant staff as well as overseeing the success and profitability of the business.
· Provide excellent customer service
· Manage daily restaurant operations including supervising, scheduling, hiring, training, and all-around development of team members
· Responsible for all aspects of the restaurant's financial performance to keep operations at the best fiscal performance level possible
· Must learn all basic store operations including basic food preparation, presentation and guest services
· Recruit, train, supervise, and develop restaurant staff
· Handle paperwork and other administrative duties
· Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary
· Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements and guidelines
· Promote and market the business, while consistently assessing profitability and identifying areas for improvement
· Address customer inquiries and complaints
· Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees
Restaurant Manager Requirements and Qualifications
· Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Customer service-oriented attitude
· Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
· Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
· Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies
· Keen problem solver eager to tackle challenges in an organized and strategic manner
· Candidates with prior experience as a manager are preferred
· Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
Similar Job Titles
· Restaurant Management
· Restaurant Managers
· Shift Manager
· Assistant Manager
· General Manager
Role: Restaurant Manager Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.