Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Are you looking to join a welcoming family run organisation as a Book keeper?
Are you happy to work in an environment that is pet friendly?
Reed Oxfordshire have partnered with an established family business in Chipping Norton who are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their welcoming team. The role will predominately be based within their Chipping Norton office with flexibility given around start and end times. The role is not overly progressive however training and support will be provided throughout.
Please read further for the job responsibilities and person specification:
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Location: Chipping Norton
- Supporting with weekly payroll
- Maintain Sales & Purchase Ledger
- CIS returns
- Month end reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Note taking of meetings
- Bank reconciliations
- Adhoc tasks as required
- Good communication skills – you can converse clearly both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail skills
- Ability to work well in a team and use own initiative
- Knowledge and experience using Sage, Bright HR & Bright Pay would be beneficial
- CICB / AAT qualifications would be beneficial
If the above role matches your current experience, please do apply at your earliest convenience to be considered for an immediate interview as the employer is looking to move quickly for the right candidate.