A client of ours in the manufacturing industry is seeking an HR Assistant to join their team. This position is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
· Ensure Company Policies and Programs meet Federal and State labor laws
· Mediate employee relations and address personnel related issues
· Recruitment and placement of staffing candidates
· Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment and training
· Maintaining up-to-date personnel information and files
· Compensation and benefits administration
· Processing Bi-weekly Payroll via a third party payroll service
· Completing and submitting paperwork to external agencies including worker’s compensation claims, unemployment claims, garnishments, verification of employment, etc.
· Administering the Employee Performance and Improvement Annual Review Program
· Tracking and documenting employee performance (achievements, milestones, write ups and incidents)
· Participating in disciplinary and termination meetings
· Maintaining the employee handbook and organizational staffing chart.
· Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
· Transitioning HR resources and documentation to technology based applications
· Supporting the accounting and finance team.
· Accounting responsibilities include: payroll, performing journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and data entry.
· Minimum of 3 years experience relevant to responsibilities listed including HR, Payroll and Accounting.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
*Please apply online and/or contact Danielle Nallia at 859.219.0603 or #removed#
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients. We provide temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers and fulfill all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics. Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Role: Human Resource Assistant
Apply for this job now.