Company: TIMEPLAN EDUCATION GROUP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Timeplan Education are currently looking for qualified teachers who would like to work in the borough of Lambeth. Lambeth offers the ability for you to work in an array of schools from community schools to Academies all of which are looking for hardworking, reliable teachers. Easily commutable, Lambeth can be accessed from Waterloo station and covers areas such as Brixton Streatham, and South Bank.
If you are a qualified teacher looking for work, we can offer you the following benefits:
- Most importantly - competitive rates of pay!
- PAYE or Umbrella options for pay (your choice!!)
- Repeat bookings and consistent schools
- Local work in Lambeth
- Opportunities to work outside of Lambeth, if desired
- A friendly and helpful TimePlan Education consultant
What you need to apply for teacher positions in Lambeth:
- Experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2 (NQTs/ECTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
If you would like to know more about available primary teaching positions in Lambeth, please apply to this advert.