YRC Freight is sponsoring individuals interested in obtaining a Class A CDL through our very own CDL Training Academy. Prospective Students for this program:
- Will not currently possess a Class A CDL
- Will be interested in becoming an Over-the-Road (solo or team driving) and/or City Driver (dependent upon location) for YRC Freight
- Will be available to attend classes 5 days per week (daytime hours) for 4 consecutive weeks
After successful completion of the four-week course, you will take the state exam to obtain your Class A CDL with Hazmat, Tanker, and Doubles/Triples endorsements. From there, you can apply and be immediately considered for conditional employment with YRC Freight!
If you have the commitment to obtain your Class A CDL and become a top notch driver, our academy will help you meet that goal by providing you the best training with the safest equipment available!
The Top benefits to attending our Academy include:
- Fully paid tuition, book and equipment costs (some conditions apply)
- Candidate will be responsible for cost of permit, license, endorsements and DOT medical card
- Great student to instructor ratio to allow for optimal learning opportunities
- Potential opportunity to be employed by YRC immediately following graduation
- Instructor assistance in preparing and obtaining endorsements
With more than 28,000 employees, YRC Freight is the largest operating unit of Overland Park, Kansas-based YRC Worldwide, and one of the largest trucking companies in the United States.
Being one of the largest isn’t what makes YRC Freight a great company to work for. With a reputation for competitive pay and benefits in the LTL freight industry, there are many reasons to consider working with us.
YRC Freight attracts the best drivers on the road
1.100% Company-paid health care benefits and vacation time.
2.All equipment is provided and maintained by the Company.
3.Daily dispatches with minimum time away from home.
Role: CDL Training Academy
Location: Oklahoma City,
Apply for this job now.