Do you enjoy working as part of a small team? Do you have a good work ethic and love to work in a factory environment? Well, this could be the job for you, we have a Vacancy for a production operative for our client based in Newent. Ideally you will live close to Newent, however if not you will be able to get to Newent by your own accord each day to attend work.
This is a great job opportunity for someone that is looking for career as there is plenty of room for progression, and as you climb up through the business your pay rate will keep increasing. We have had a lot of success stories at this client where people have started in an entry level position and have now gone into a management-based role.
The role entails:
- Using hand tools
- Manual Handling
- Production Line
- Working on your own or as part of a small team
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:
- Attention to detail.
- Own transport or live local to Newent.
- Previous production experience ideal however full training is provided.
- good hand to eye coordination.
Monday to Thursday 07:30-17:00 Early Finish Fridays- Happy days!
£9.00 per hour and an additional 20p per hour will be added to your pay for every skill set you learn, there is upwards for 25 skill sets you can learn.
Benefits of working for RE Recruitment include:
• 28 days annual leave pro rota PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
• Possible permanent positions following successful trial period
• Online payslips
• Weekly pay
• Pension contribution