Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Interim HealthCare of Ann Arbor is looking for compassionate, energetic and hardworking Caregivers Professionals!
The non-medical home care industry is one of the fastest growing industries and there has never been a better time than now to join the Interim HealthCare Team!
Here at Interim HealthCare Ann Arbor, our mission is to improve lives through dedicated care. If you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team. Our ideal candidate is organized, has compassion for helping others, a positive attitude, is professional, has good communication skills and offers excellent and exceptional customer service.
We are looking for caregivers to provide a variety of services for a seniors in MI.
We offer weekday and weekend shifts
Shift services may include, but are not limited to:
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
• Light housekeeping tasks
• Providing compassionate and reliable care and engagement with clients
Experience and Qualifications:
• Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide Certificate, or CNA License
• Satisfactorily complete a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
• Valid Drivers License and Proof of Auto Insurance
• CPR certified preferred
Must be 18 years old to apply