I am currently working with an established contractor in the Hull area who are looking for a Site Manager to join their team on a salaried basis. With an exciting pipeline of work, career progression opportunities and excellent package this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
They are looking for an individual with a hardworking mind-set and driven approach to building a career within a successful company.
- Establish and monitor stages of the construction programme
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Maintaining a high level of Health and Safety
- Ensure all necessary approvals are in place to allow the project to progress without risk
- Attend meetings with Site Team, Clients and Sub Contractors
- Maintain progress reports
- Proven capability of delivering new or refurbishment projects £1m to £5m
- A history of being No 1 on contracts start to finish
- Contractor background
- Excellent people skills
- Able to maintain a positive and safe working environment for site based staff
- Strong communication skills
- Good ICT skills
For more information about the role don't hesitate to contact me on 0114 436 6366 or email
Role: Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hull, North East
Apply for this job now.