Company: HQ PERSONNEL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18,525 - £20,840 per annum
Our client is looking for an unique individual to work as an Assembley & Test Technician. This will include detailed and precise assembly and testing of electronic units. Concentration, patience, good eyesight and a keen eye for detail is essential, soldering skills would be beneficial but the candidate will receive full training.
- To play a key role within the production department.
- To progress personal training and skill sets throughout the production department.
- To support and adhere to all associated company procedures relating to health & safety and hygiene regulations.
- Be a team playing in operational excellence throughout the production department and promote a professional and world leading production environment.
- Maintaining highest precision standards.
- Maintain good working knowledge and continuously work to production standard operating procedures.
- Working efficiently and accurately to sustain all required quality requirements.
- Effectively prioritise your daily tasks in order to meet the required manufacturing plan.
- Promote good working relationships, communication and support working together in the team.
- Communicate with respected leaders with any issues regarding completing assigned tasks.
- Having a proactive positive approach with regards to problem solving and corrective action suggestions.
Working patterns are rotating shifts of 6.00am - 2.00pm M-F, 2.00 - 10.45pm M-T, 4.00pm - 6.30pm Friday when on the later shift rotation
Day shifts available 7.00am-3.00pm, 8.00am - 4.00pm - *please note day shifts will attract the lower level salary*
Salary £18,525 - £20,840