Role - Sales Consultant
Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Are you a highly organised, sales orientated individual looking for your next opportunity? Do you have at least 2 years previous experience within sales?
Atlas Employment is pleased to be working alongside this well-established client based in Oxford, who are looking for a sale driven individual to develop within their team. The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional service to new and existing clients. The successful candidate will have confident communication skills and have at least 2 years' experience working within sales. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a Sales Consultant?
· Responding to client requests relating to their insurance policies in a professional and timely manner
· Arranging agreed insurance covers on behalf of clients
· Building a rapport with clients and insurers to develop business opportunities and professionalism
· Ensuring branch procedures, policies and the legal/regulatory frameworks are understood and followed
You should apply for the role of Sales Consultant if you have…
· At least 2 years previous sales experience
· A flexible and professional approach
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Good organisational skills and time management
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Cert CII qualified, advantageous but not essential
Easy transport routes from; Oxford, Summertown, Headington, Kidlington, Abingdon, Stadhampton, Godstow, Cumnor, Bicester, Wallingford
Job Type - Permanent (Working 1 later shift a week and 1 Sunday every month)
Status - Full-Time
Ref.No - MW158
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Sales Consultant role, please contact Mattie Wise at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.