Business Analyst - Norwich - Flex Working - Salary Negotiable
We are working with a growing Software business in Norwich. They are seeking applications for experienced Business / Systems Analysts. The Business Analyst will be a vital link between the information technology capacity and business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product features in line with business expectations.
You will be working primarily from home but associated with the Norwich-based software development and QA department, and use email and chat applications to communicate with business staff in other locations across the UK and internationally.
To be qualified for this role, you should have a proven track record in business analysis, working closely with product owners and technical staff, identifying business requirements, use cases and edge cases, and writing coherent and useful user stories and technical requirements.
If you're naturally a good communicator, enjoy working with people and can understand complex problems and requirements, we'd like to hear from you.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Assist with quality assurance and validation of software
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processe
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in defining requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Knowledge or experience in finance systems or industries advantageous
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consultation