Excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant with a strong background in financial reporting and corporation and partnership taxation, at a busy, well-established accounting firm.
This position is permanent, year-round and will involve a variety of public accounting functions including but not limited to:
· Preparation of financial statements including footnote disclosures on a GAAP and tax basis
· Audits, reviews and compilations
· Review, adjust, and close books and records for small to mid-sized business clients
· Interaction with Controllers and CFO’s
· Tax Research
The ideal candidate is an individual who can uphold corporate policies, is technically competent, has initiative and determination, follows through with assignments and is able to coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and a performance bonus.
· CPA with 10+ years’ experience in public accounting field
· Ability to manage multiple assignments
· Strong computer skills, proficiency in Excel, Word; QuickBooks
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Detail oriented and highly motivated self-starter
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Excellent organizational, analytical, research and critical thinking skills
Please note all initial contact will be a brief phone conference.
Role: FULL TIME Manager
Apply for this job now.