Company: EVERGREEN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Duration: Duration is expected to be 6 months with likely extensions, depending on the cadence of the project.
Typical Schedule: Some flexibility may be permitted but expect a typical Monday-Friday 8-5 with an hour lunch or 8-4:30 with 30-minute lunch or 8-4 with no lunch if preferred. May require flexibility to work with offshore resources. Overtime must be approved in advance.
Location Address: Remote, but if possible, we'd like to focus on the Madison/SP area at first.
The selected candidate will work remotely until the office re-opens, per local public health guidelines. After re-opening, the candidate will be expected to work in the office on a limited basis depending on their location.
We are looking for a self-motivated Business Analyst III, that's able to manage essential process documentation and project implementation of functional and technical solutions by collaborating with business partners to gather business requirements, provide expertise and guidance and help execute plans to enhance business capability, achieve results and support organizational growth.
The Ideal Business Analyst Candidate, will process Re-engineering experience, specifically in Property and Casualty, Specialty, and/or Workers Compensation Insurance Experience (Not Healthcare Insurance). You will have leadership capabilities during elicitation sessions with the ability to works independently on assigned deliverables. You must also be adaptable and flexible with evolving project priorities and assignments, with experience with either Digital Projects (such as Portals) or Business Process Automation or Case Management software.
A typical Day:
- Work onsite in a professional office environment in Sun Prairie, WI upon office re-opening
- Note: Due to COVID concerns, employees are expected to work remotely until further notice
- Eight hours of productive time with the occasional lengthy day during critical project phases
- Daily Stand/Scrum/Touchbase with on and off-shore team members
- Online working meetings via video-conferencing tool with stakeholders and team
- Face to face requirements elicitation/JAD sessions with a group while taking notes, eliciting requirements, and/or documenting process maps in real time
- Possible long portions of the day working independently on assigned tasks
- Strong Business Analysis acumen and experience (5+ years)
- Ability to work independently for results, as well as collaborate with a team
- Proven ability to elicit requirements from senior level stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and growth mindset
- Business Process Modelling Software (Specifically Visio and/or IBM Blueworks)
- Business Process Automation (PEGA, for example)
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Group facilitation and requirements elicitation
- Process and Procedure analysis and mapping
- Implementation training and troubleshooting
- Lead UAT efforts and defect management
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
- Professional Communication/Chat (Skype/Teams)