Are you looking for a new role in the new academic year in September?
Do you have the skills to engage, motivate and inspire students?
A school in Stockport is seeking a Design and Technology Teacher to join the teaching team on an initial temporary basis.
In order to be considered for this role, the following is required:
- Ability to teach Design and Technology, Resistant Materials and OR Food Technology/Textiles.
- Passion for encouraging students to produce creative and original pieces of work.
- Excellent computer literacy as well as the ability to operate machinery within the classroom.
The department is looking to appoint an ambitious teacher who is looking to progress up the career ladder. Holding outstanding interpersonal skills as well as being able to feedback on the development of students is imperative.
Highlights of this position include:
- Preparing students effectively for both the theoretical and practical sides of the subject.
- Placing emphasis working with GCSE students, running intervention sessions and catch up classes when necessary.
- Covering topics such as Computer Aided Design, Graphic Design as well as designing lesson plans and homework tasks that will directly benefit student attainment.
Pay for this role include: £24,373 - £41,490 annually.
The school is located in Stockport, relatively close to the town centre. The school is well connected with regards to public transport links, and also has motorway links also close by.
For further information, please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.