Formel D is an international operating company with more than 7000 employees in over 20 countries and 63 different locations worldwide. Just in time production is our greatest strength. We produce market leading concepts and solutions for complex tasks surrounding the production process through innovative, flexible and forward planning methods. Our clients are market leaders in the automotive and engineering industry and have valued our services since 1993 as a proficient partner for technical support.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Greenville, SC office
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Additionally, this role supports director and managerial staff with reporting and additional administrative support.
- Support Director with travel arrangements
- Setup and attend management meetings
- Write meeting minutes, manage tasks lists
- Support Director with financial data reconciliation
- Support Operations team on research or execution of special projects as needed
- Creates various reports for Director to analyze projects
- May need to travel to project locations to support Operations team in project execution
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate employee. Will transfer a caller to an employee's voice mailbox when the employee is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Problem-solving Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education+experience
- One year of administrative experience including extensive use of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- German language skills a plus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
No calls from recruiters or staffing agencies, please.
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain - from development to production to aftersales.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Role: Administrative Assistant Receptionist
Apply for this job now.