Electrical Engineer -
(Benefits to dream for)
. PLC Program/ Trouble Shoot Design
• BS in Electrical Engineering;
• Prior hands-on experience in designing/programming, debugging and maintaining PLC-based control systems. Previous experience with Allen Bradley PLCs desirable;
• An understanding of mechanical machine functionality;
• Minimum of 5 years+ design experience;
• Ability to create and update electrical schematics using AutoCAD. SolidWorks electrical experience is a plus;
• Prior experience with AC & DC variable speed motor control, analog & digital input/output devices; electrical control systems; and interfacing with and programming stepper/servo drives;
SUMMARY of the candidate we seek for immediate employment:
Our client needs an electrical engineer with a BS in electrical engineering. We need you to have at least a minimum of five years of design experience working with AC/DC variable speed motor controls analog and digital input/output devices we need your programming stepper/servo drives ability.
The successful candidate has experience in designing/programming, debugging and maintaining POC based control systems preferably with Allen Bradley's. We need you to have at least a total of 7 to 10 years of experience using the types of technology we have described. The kind of person we see hits the ground running on his experience with auto CAD solid works primarily is looking for a long-term career path with a well-established permanent opportunity with excellent longevity and future growth.
Our client offers top-notch benefits and competitive salary and an excellent work environment. If you feel you match the following requirements skills and specialties, please contact the website ASAP with the correct phone numbers, cell numbers, and email so we may contact you ASAP if you meet our requirements. Thank you very much
Role: ENGINEER CONTROLS - -PLC's
Location: New Brunswick,
Apply for this job now.