Company: REGIONAL FOOD BANK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This position will coordinate with our Partner Solutions Desk & Inventory Control teams to help ensure the best customer service potential for our partner network. This would include analysis of inventory, providing recommendations to the Food Sourcing team for acquisitions, and cross-training support for the Operations Support functions including back office/data entry, Packed Promise program administration, and customer service operations.
- Work closely with the Operations Support Manager to help plan and execute short and long-term strategies.
- Assist in EPIC tracking, assignments and overall project management with lean initiatives for the Operations Department.
- Provide support and recommendations to optimize the Partner Solutions Desk and back office roles to ensure proper and efficient workflow.
- Seek improvement within Operations customer service, error resolution and development to continually improve Operations communication and effectiveness to partners.
- Provide recommendations as it relates to inventory available for partner orders and help to determine optimal parameters for food acquisitions.
- Monitor and communicate issues on all steps of agency and program ordering process, from placement of orders through product receipt.
- Help develop, monitor and make recommendations for appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all functional areas within the Operations scope.
Education and Work Experience:
- 3 or more years' experience in industry and related tasks
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Higher education preferred
- Strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills, with great attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite computer skills. ERP experience required, Microsoft NAV preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have experience in Excel and advanced computer competence.
- Integrity, enthusiasm, flexibility and a strong work ethic.
- A desire to be a part of an innovative organization with the ability to prioritize, move quickly, and maintain strong follow-through in a dynamic environment.
- A strong desire to drive change and improvement while being able to communicate the need for change and understanding the bigger picture.
- A deep appreciation for, and an ability to articulate, the mission of the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
- A customer service mindset; demonstrate the ability to respond with a high degree of urgency to the needs and requests of others, internally and externally. Understand the impact of their work on others.
- Deal constructively with conflict and focus on the situation, issue or behavior and not on the person by diffusing situations before conflicts arise, resolving conflicts directly and actively promoting and gaining cooperation from others.
- The physical demands of the position will vary from sedentary to light work with certain tasks requiring travel into the warehouse and freezer.
- The company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Work generally performed in an office environment.
- Travel may be required for assignments, meetings, and training.
- The work environment will vary from no exposure to limited exposure to temperature extremes.
- Environmentally controlled with no exposure to extreme changes in the weather, and limited exposure to humidity/moisture relative to atmospheric condition variations.
- Minimal exposure to extreme temperature changes from travel between freezers, coolers and the warehouse environment.
*Duties and responsibilities may be added or changed at any time at the discretion of your supervisor, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.