Company: THE ERB GROUP OF COMPANIES
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
We Bring Food to Your Family's Table!
Make “Another Cool Move” - Join our Family at Erb Transport!
A Full-time 310T Truck Shop Mechanic/Apprentice position is available at our Baden Terminal.
Shift Details: Rotating shift every two weeks: Monday - Friday; 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
two weeks: Monday - Friday; 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Repair all Erb Group trucks, trailer and reefers
- Understand vehicle reports and use computer systems to enter work orders
- Ability to road test vehicles
- Document repairs on work orders and complete inspections sheets as required
- Ensure all parts are marked in on a daily basis
- Ability to safety all equipment
- Communicate with operations and supervisory staff on availability of equipment
- Prioritize jobs and work safely on all equipment
- Follow shop procedures and company policies relating to use of shop and Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- All other duties as required
- Certified Class 310T Mechanic license or a registered training agreement
- Must have own tools in good working order
- Valid Class G driver's license required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with computers to update and log work orders
Erb Limited is committed to the principle of equality in employment.