Financial Management Specialist
Financial Management Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance and support on a broad range of financial operations.
- Financial analytical support including analysis to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of financial programs and operations.
- Complies and prepares specialized financial reports
- Assists in the development and delivery of training, guidance, tools, standard operation procedures documents and other budget resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Suite Software with emphasis on Excel and Access
- Proficient with government financial management systems (IRIS, UFMS, MACCS, GovTrip, ICE)
- Must be US Citizen or eligible to work in the US
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (includes editing and proofreading)
- Experience developing policies and procedures including standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- CDC experience a plus but not required
- Experience working within government agency is required
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Public Administration or equivalent field of study and a minimum of 1year related experience
Cetechs is a strategic staffing and workforce solutions firm headquartered in Mesa Arizona. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we are committed to providing the VA and DOD with exceptional personnel, providing quality patient care to our active duty and retired military members, and their beneficiaries.
Role: Financial Management Specialist
Apply for this job now.