$28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Professional, highly-skilled candidates will be interested in this Executive Assistant position at a growing, dynamic firm. For this Executive Assistant position, we need candidates who can maintain various administrative duties for executive management. If you're looking for work as an Executive Assistant in the Los Altos, California area, this short-term temporary position is ideal for you!
What you get to do every single day
- Schedule travel and meeting arrangements
- Produce reports and financial data
- Instruct and direct other support staff and customer relations
- Preparing projects for presentations
- Screen callsJob Requirements:
- Skills in internet research
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Command of facilitating virtual meetings
- Strong familiarity with meeting coordination and planning
- Microsoft Word experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Calendar Management
This is a great opportunity for you to take your career to the next level by directly supporting senior management in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you! Contact us today to start your career!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.