Responsible for securing the growth and success of the clinic, ensuring daily operations are smooth and effective while making certain the clinic is delivering the highest level of service to clients, and managing medical staff
- Monitor sales goals
- Provide consultations, laser and injectable procedures to our patients
- Keep office manager and Medical Director fully informed of all issues and take prompt and direct action where necessary.
- Take initiative to improve systems, policies and procedures to increase efficiency and level of service
- High level of knowledge and ability to promote clinic products and services
- Ability to multi-task proficiently
- Ability to perform all job functions with minimal supervision
- Ability to think clearly, maintain concentration and make concise decisions.
- Ability to train, coach, mentor, and provide corrective action plans to all staff members.
- Inventory management
- Current California Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner License
- Experience in medical esthetics and laser treatments
Position is part-time 16 hours a week minimum, with possible full-time employment
At Elyssium Advanced Skin Care we combine the latest technology in skin enhancement with carefully selected physician-grade products to achieve beautiful results. Our clinic is physician-operated.
Conveniently located on Broadway at 41st Street, Elyssium Advanced Skin Care welcomes clients into an elegant, upscale, therapeutic environment. Each client’s medical and cosmetic concerns are treated with professional care and discretion.
Role: Nurse Manager at Medspa
Apply for this job now.